Burnt GameBoy Pocket Covered In Stickers! (eBay Repair Challenge)admin July 8, 2020 42 Comments
This week we take a look at a Nintendo GameBoy Pocket from Japan. Unfortunately the robot I intended on repairing wasn’t actually faulty and I didn’t want to give you all another video just taking it apart and cleaning it. Hopefully this video was a bit more exciting!
Ebay Repair Challenge Participants:
Steve from TronicsFix:
Vince from My Mate Vince:
Elliot from The Retro Future:
Paul from Tampatec:
eBay Repair Challenge Rules:
1) Whoever makes the most profit wins.
2) Item specifications:
Week 1 – Electronic item manufactured before the year 2000
Week 2 – Mechanical item (clock/ automatic watch/ clockwork toy) – It can be a mix of mechanical and electric but must have moving parts.
Week 3 – Modern game console made after 2010
Week 4 – Antique item – Anything manufactured before 1990
Week 5 – An item of our choosing
3) A maximum of 5 items
4) Financial restrictions: Start with $200 and we can roll the profits into our next purchases. At no point can we put more than $200 of “our own” money into the pot for purchases.
5) Everything has to be bought and sold on eBay
I hope you have enjoyed this video! Please check out the links below:
– Screwdriver Set:
– Support me:
– Facebook Community Page:
Wanna buy my hat? –
The Retro Future
PO Box 174
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Topgame] Top 9 game bắn súng online miễn phí hay nhất đầu 2018 | Android-IOS
- STEAMING HOT UPDATE!!! SOLAR HOT WATER TUBING/CAN POOL HEATER BUILD! THIS THING IS SCORCHING HOT!
- Thomas the Tank Matching Cards – ep6 | Best games from HitGamesOnline
- Perplexus Maze Ball – kids toy review
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) – Full Game Walkthrough – No Commentary