Shop CGR shirts & mugs!
Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of Paperboy/Rampage for the Game Boy Advance developed by Frame Studios and published by DSI.
Paperboy/Rampage is an arcade collection for the Game Boy Advance, pairing two of the most beloved video games in history. Paperboy and Rampage are arcade classics, but in this collection, something isn’t quite right. They don’t play like they should or look like they should, perhaps a result of the game’s budget price tag. Still, if you’re a collector looking for every possible version of these great games, this is certainly one of them. Paperboy tasks you with throwing newspapers into your subscribers’ mailboxes and through non-subscribers’ windows. Take that, ill-informed citizens! Rampage also emphasizes destruction, but in a more subtle tear-down-buildings kind of way.
This video review features video gameplay footage of Paperboy/Rampage for the Game Boy Advance and audio commentary from Classic Game Room’s Derek.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chaoticpharmacology.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Topgame] Top 9 game bắn súng online miễn phí hay nhất đầu 2018 | Android-IOS
- STEAMING HOT UPDATE!!! SOLAR HOT WATER TUBING/CAN POOL HEATER BUILD! THIS THING IS SCORCHING HOT!
- Thomas the Tank Matching Cards – ep6 | Best games from HitGamesOnline
- Perplexus Maze Ball – kids toy review
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) – Full Game Walkthrough – No Commentary