In this video we will learn about triggers in sql serevr. There are 3 types of triggers
1. DML triggers
2. DDL triggers
3. Logon trigger
DML triggers are fired automatically in response to DML events (INSERT, UPDATE & DELETE). DML triggers can be again classified into 2 types
1. After triggers (Sometimes called as FOR triggers)
2. Instead of triggers.
After triggers, fires after the triggering action. The INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements, causes an after trigger to fire after the respective statements complete execution. INSTEAD of triggers, fires instead of the triggering action. The INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements, causes an INSTEAD OF trigger to fire INSTEAD OF the respective statement execution.
Text version of the video
All SQL Server Text Articles
All SQL Server Slides
All Dot Net and SQL Server Tutorials in English
All Dot Net and SQL Server Tutorials in Arabic
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- So sánh tuổi thọ của SSD và HDD, ổ cứng nào tốt nhất?
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus S7580 hard reset
- FPT Shop – Khui hộp Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V – Tablet tầm trung cho người Việt
- [Review dạo] Đánh giá chi tiết Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE A G906
- HARD RESET S2 HD , E120L , E120K MỞ KHÓA MÀN HÌNH S2HD , HIEU MOBILE