If you like that video, subscribe us and click 🔔🔔🔔 to get daily updates notifications:
There you can watch gameplay video of new mobile game G30 – A Memory Maze, which you can download from Google play or Appstore to your Android and iOS device. Video includes a bit of gameplay, menu view, shop and some not so important parts of the game. Beautiful graphics and sounds, it’s so relaxing.
G30 – A Memory Maze is a unique and minimalistic take on the puzzle genre, where each level is hand-crafted and meaningful. It’s a story of a person with a cognitive disorder, who is trying to recollect the elusive past – before the disease takes over and everything will fade away.
How would you feel, if you couldn’t recognize your life, your loved ones and even yourself? Could you find a light in the dark maze of human consciousness? Could you remember the story?
INNOVATIVE PUZZLES THAT ARE THE STORY
Each level sparks a little memory of the person’s life. It’s a two-part puzzle: a visual image of the memory and a telescopic text, that reveals itself with every step. You start with fragmented pieces of the picture attached to dashed lines. Dragging them like strings, you move parts of the image to restore it. In turn, telescopic text reacts to your every step – the closer you are to the solution, the more text unfolds. And if you’re not moving in the right direction, the story piece too can drift away from the truth. You are indeed remembering – adding details to the memory and forming a clear picture.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
The game has a delightful relaxing flow with the atmospheric music and haptic feedback – all this helps you to dive into this compelling story even more. No scores, no timers, no “game over”.
A DEEP AND MYSTERIOUS STORY
G30 is about memory and consciousness – and what they mean for a human being. There are people around who are losing their ability to remember – some kinds of mental diseases do that to a person. G30 shows how they see the world, how they feel about the past they can’t remember and the reality they can’t recognize.
• The “Most Innovative Game” award at both Casual Connect USA and Casual Connect Kyiv
• “Best Mobile Game” at CEEGA Awards
• “Excellence in Game Design” at DevGAMM
• “Best Mobile Game” and “Critics’ Choice” at GTP Indie Cup
• “GDC Special Award” and “Amazon Special Award” at Get IT Conference
Other Puzzle games:
“G30 – A Memory Maze” ratings of channel Pi-rat.
Ease of control 5
Google play rating 4.8
iTunes rating 4.8
If video will get 20 likes, we will do a new chapter of walkthrough.
★★★Subscribe Dont forget to like, comment or to share!★★★
★★★Our Google+ page:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chaoticpharmacology.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- I Restored This 2$ Ebay Junk Game Boy Color – Retro Console Restoration & Repair
- Creating and Taming the Hybrid INDORAPTOR! | ARK Survival Evolved Jurassic #36
- 2D SANS VS CHARA BATTLE | Undertale: The Judgement (Undertale fangame)
- He Kidnapped me.. And I Had To Secretly Call The Cops On Him! (Roblox)
- Unboxing: Highlander The Board Game & Princes Of The Universe Expansion