Full Review –
When we see the name Intel come about, the first thing that rightly comes to mind are their supreme processor department, but what some people may not know is that this is not all they no produce. Along with their many lines of processors, they also produce motherboards and Solid State Drives.
With the technological abilities they have to produce the high end components, it comes as no surprise that our initial expectations of this drive when it came in were very high especially from what we’ve seen of their 320 series SATA II drives in the past.
The 520 series drives are designed to bring a whole new level of performance to the market with drives that can give a random read performance of up to 50,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS) and a sequential read of upto 550MB/s. The impressive read speeds are paired with random writes up to 80,000 IOPS and a sequential write of upto 520MB/s. Speed is not the only thing this drive has to offer, data security and integrity is another key feature and with the drive offering a pre-configured 256-bit AES along with End to End Data Protection, you can be rest assured your data is safe and secure.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus S7580 hard reset
- FPT Shop – Khui hộp Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V – Tablet tầm trung cho người Việt
- [Review dạo] Đánh giá chi tiết Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE A G906
- HARD RESET S2 HD , E120L , E120K MỞ KHÓA MÀN HÌNH S2HD , HIEU MOBILE
- Tư vấn điện thoại Galaxy Note 5 bây giờ chỉ còn 2 đến 3 triệu liệu có đáng mua không?