How to make a cheap solar pool heater out of some basic parts you can pick up on Amazon or at your local hardware store.
Here’s what you’ll need:
I used 200ft, and found it cheaper at my local hardware store.
Irrigation tubing hose connector for pump:
Depending on your pool and pumps setup you may be able to run this off your pools pump, if not here’s a pump:
Support us on Patreon and get exclusive content: www.patreon.com/doityourselfdad
Get this, and all the things we’ve used on DoItYourselfDad here:
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Clicking on the links above helps support the channel and helps us provide you with more quality content. We thank you for your support.
Follow us on Facebook:
Check out my awesome daughters kids cooking channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- STEAMING HOT UPDATE!!! SOLAR HOT WATER TUBING/CAN POOL HEATER BUILD! THIS THING IS SCORCHING HOT!
- Thomas the Tank Matching Cards – ep6 | Best games from HitGamesOnline
- Perplexus Maze Ball – kids toy review
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) – Full Game Walkthrough – No Commentary
- Disney Super Speedway Walkthrough [IOS]