Gameplay and commentary from Paperboy, being played (badly) on the Game Boy retro handheld video games console.
Today’s question for Q&A is from Sean Woolfenden
‘FOR Q&A… Do you think the retro gaming scene will become more less mainstream and become more less popular in the future? I personally feel it the current
generation of 30-50 yr olds in general who are reliving their childhood or will it continue to grow or just always be around? I ask this as while i feel the
recent announcement of a 3rd arcade club opening in blackpool will too much retro kill the scene again and it slowly go back to a “geek” club? I worry thins
may go away in time like the arcade scene died in the 90s
Hope this makes sense! :)’
Now, I’m not asking, there is no obligation, pressure or expectation, but for those who would specifically like to support my channel via Patreon, my account is at
Nothing is held back from non-patrons.
New to the channel? Please check out these FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before you ask stuff.
Thank you 🙂
Find me on Twitter @SteveBenway
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- STEAMING HOT UPDATE!!! SOLAR HOT WATER TUBING/CAN POOL HEATER BUILD! THIS THING IS SCORCHING HOT!
- Thomas the Tank Matching Cards – ep6 | Best games from HitGamesOnline
- Perplexus Maze Ball – kids toy review
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) – Full Game Walkthrough – No Commentary
- Disney Super Speedway Walkthrough [IOS]