Restoring a GameBoy Cartridge with Corrosion (TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan)admin July 8, 2020 0 COMMENTS
In this video, I take a worn out game cartridge and restore it by removing the corrosion on the front of the PCB, re-flowing solder onto the PCB chip pins, and placing the game PCB in a new cartridge shell with a new sticker. I apologize if my right thumb is a distraction in the video. It’s a bad stress habit.
Replacement GameBoy cartridge shell:
Replacement TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan Sticker:
Music by Eric Skiff. www.ericskiff.com
Screwbits for Gameboy Color Cartridge:
Fiberglass Scratch Pen Brush:
Hobbyist knife set:
Hakko FX888D Starter Soldering Station:
Hakko T18-S7 Bevel Tip:
Kester Solder 63/37 .015 Diameter:
Kester Soldering Flux Pen:
Soldering Fan (or make sure you are near a window):
Isopropyl Alcohol can be found at your pharmacy or grocery store. Make sure to get 91% or higher.
Cotton Swabs can also be found at your local pharmacy or grocery store.
Videos that helped me with the basics of soldering:
-Hakko Review and Soldering Tip Care:
-Real vs. Counterfeit Hakko:
-How to SMD Solder:
-Desoldering without Hot Air (Only for dead components):
-Louis Rossmann’s Channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Topgame] Top 9 game bắn súng online miễn phí hay nhất đầu 2018 | Android-IOS
- STEAMING HOT UPDATE!!! SOLAR HOT WATER TUBING/CAN POOL HEATER BUILD! THIS THING IS SCORCHING HOT!
- Thomas the Tank Matching Cards – ep6 | Best games from HitGamesOnline
- Perplexus Maze Ball – kids toy review
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) – Full Game Walkthrough – No Commentary