We are going to create a Book Library application. Our application will have all the necessary functionality which every app with database should have. That includes CRUD, or Create, Read, Update and Delete functions. Also I’m going to teach you how to add Recyclerview and display data from our SQLite database in it. We are going to add some animations as well.
Part 1 (Create Database Schema) –
Part 2 (Insert Data in Database Table) –
Part 3 (Display Data in Recyclerview) –
Part 5 (Delete Table Data) –
Part 6 (Animate Recyclerview) –
One of the main principles of SQL databases is the schema: a formal declaration of how the database is organized. The schema is reflected in the SQL statements that you use to create your database. You may find it helpful to create a companion class, known as a contract class, which explicitly specifies the layout of your schema in a systematic and self-documenting way.
A contract class is a container for constants that define names for URIs, tables, and columns. The contract class allows you to use the same constants across all the other classes in the same package. This lets you change a column name in one place and have it propagate throughout your code.
🏆 My Courses:
(GET 2 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE)
💎 My Google Play Store:
💡 My Portfolio:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus S7580 hard reset
- FPT Shop – Khui hộp Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V – Tablet tầm trung cho người Việt
- [Review dạo] Đánh giá chi tiết Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE A G906
- HARD RESET S2 HD , E120L , E120K MỞ KHÓA MÀN HÌNH S2HD , HIEU MOBILE
- Tư vấn điện thoại Galaxy Note 5 bây giờ chỉ còn 2 đến 3 triệu liệu có đáng mua không?