WOW THIS THING IS AT 195 TO 200 DEGREES!!! My 8ft by 8ft Solar Water Heater for my pool using 216 drilled aluminum cans, two 4×8 sheets of OSB, two 4×8 sheets of silver back poly board, six 8 ft 2×4’s boards, four 8 ft 2×2’s, 20 cans of black flat spray paint, 160 ft of Pex Line and brass Pex fittins/Pex nails. The end result will show the full build with four sheets of 2×8 Plastic Lexan attached and sealed on the edges with formed rubber. I attached the lumber together using hex deck screws. The entire box is sealed with 100% silicon. The in and out hose fittings are plastic because the chlorine in the pool was deteriorating the brass fittings. I also spray painted the hoses black. I used a small low flow centrifugal force fountain pump for the water flow. The water coming out of the hose is around 110 degrees on an 80 degree day and around 150 degrees in the box. The box is connected to post in the ground using nuts and bolts so I can rotate the box at different angles during the day, depending where the sun is in the sky. Hope you like my videos and share them as well. Any questions just ask. Thank you.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chaoticpharmacology.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo bắn được nhiều cá trong game bắn cá ăn xu 24h
- [Topgame] Top 9 game bắn súng online miễn phí hay nhất đầu 2018 | Android-IOS
- Thomas the Tank Matching Cards – ep6 | Best games from HitGamesOnline
- Perplexus Maze Ball – kids toy review
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) – Full Game Walkthrough – No Commentary