Up to this point with our SQLite and Python tutorial series, you have been shown how to create a database, a table, how to insert data, and how to read data. In this tutorial, we’re going to talk about how to modify existing data, as well as how to delete data.
It is important to note that there are no undos when it comes to SQL. Once you delete something, or once you modify it, that’s that. Take your time, read over, and re-read your queries before you do them!
Sample code and text tutorial:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- So sánh tuổi thọ của SSD và HDD, ổ cứng nào tốt nhất?
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus S7580 hard reset
- FPT Shop – Khui hộp Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V – Tablet tầm trung cho người Việt
- [Review dạo] Đánh giá chi tiết Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE A G906
- HARD RESET S2 HD , E120L , E120K MỞ KHÓA MÀN HÌNH S2HD , HIEU MOBILE